Navigation:

Tuesday 1 January 2013

VGOTY 2011 #1 - Journey

Now, I'm gonna avoid writing too much about Journey, because I've already done a written review of this game earlier in the year so you can go and read that for my views and opinions about the game in general; as well as why it is **one of the best games ever made** in my opinion. Here, I will just qualify why I think it deserves to be number one game of 2012.

Basically, when it came out I think I played it through about four or five times, back-to-back. I waited a week, and then I played it through again, achieving 100% trophies in the game. Recently (about a couple of weeks back), I loaded it up and played it again. I will play it again too. and again. and again.

GOTY 2012. One of the best games of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment