Navigation:

Sunday 19 October 2014

REVIEW: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Starting from today (well yesterday in fact) all videogame reviews and articles will be hosted on my Destructoid blog. My review of Shadow of Mordor can be found here and for the first time I've included a review score out of ten to match the usual format of a Destructoid review. I will still post a link up to my review, like this one, so feel free to still check here for updates.


"So, after initially ignoring this surpise sleeper-hit of a 'AAA' game, I've now pre-ordered, played and enjoyed Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor more than probably any other game thus far this year. It will certainly take something special released between now and the end of 2014 to dethrone this one. I highly recommend it, especially if you have one of the new consoles and are looking some something that has genuine "next-gen" gameplay ideas. I expect the 'nemesis' system to be copied for many years to come!" - 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment