Navigation:

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Video Game of the Year (VGOTY) 2011 - Intro and Disclaimer

2011 has been an absolute scorcher for video games; I really can't remember when I've been so spoilt for choice and there have been so many amazing games vying for my attention and ££!! The end of the year has been especially jam-packed with so many triple-A behemoths that I simply haven't had the time to play through them all - currently I'm looking at a 16-game queue to play through, which will only get bigger as I pick up those games I missed in the January sales. *wibble*

So, my disclaimer is that there are some very obvious VGOTY contenders that I have not played and therefore they could be better than some of the games I have included in my list: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword quickly spring to mind. I may update my blog in the future after I've gotten around to playing those titles and other games such as Dead Island if they usurp things from their current positions in the gamely court; but for now please read on - I'm gonna kick off with a top five rundown of my VGOTY  and then I might make some more generalised entries covering the nitty-gritty of video games in 2011. Lets begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment